This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
EFY 2009-BYU Provo
Sorry, I haven't updated my blog for quite some time. lol The last week in July this past summer, I went to EFY. The theme was "Be thou an example of the believers." It was such a blast! I met a ton of new people; my cousin, Hannah, and I were roomies. Our company name was "Endureth All Things," and our counselor's name was Liese (Lisa.) She was a short, fun, and exciting counselor, who told us so many experiences of hers and taught us so many things. We had 3 groups in our company. Our other counselor was Katie and the guy's counselor was Jake. They were so fun! Hannah and I got really close with these two girls, Abbie (from Idaho Falls, Idaho) and Kiersten (from somewhere in Colorado). We hung out with them during free time almost every day, and took lots of pictures. EFY was such a wonderful experience, youth, if you ever have the opportunity to go, GO!!! I learned so many new things about the gospel, that I knew, but the counselors and session director just put them into a new light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment