This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
References...
So I've been referencing boys as different names in posts, so I thought I would post something to act as a guide for future posts. We, my roommates and I, are friends with several groups of boys and just so we don't get them mixed up, we have references or a name for each of them. We have our FHE Bros, which dorm consists of Tanner, Alec, Robert, Scott, Cam, and Dylan. To point out the obvious, these boys are in our Family Home Evening group. :D Next, we have our Stud Dorm, which is JD, Jordan, Austin, Jared, Evan, and Travis. We named these boys the Stud Dorm because they are all studs. No exaggeration either! They are all good-looking and so unbelievably sweet! We have our Frisbee Friends, which is Grant, Josh, Tanner, Eric, Travis, and Daniel. Their nickname came about due to the circumstances of how we first met them. Most of them are HEAVILY involved in Ultimate Frisbee, which is a HUGE thing out here in Utah. We, well not me, but my roommates played Frisbee with them the very first night here on campus. I don't play frisbee, but they are awesome boys! :D Lets see...next we have our 25 Boys, which consist of Andrew, Paul, Jared, and Devon. These boys live in Building 25, which is the only New Heritage building that really isn't included in our little courtyard outside. :( But nonetheless, they were hanging outside our building one night and I saw them from our window, so we went out and met them and became friends! :) I think that's it, but there you go! Now you have a reference for all of our wonderful boys! :) Now the trick is...don't forget their names! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment