Friday, November 9, 2012

Frosty the Snowman! Oh wait...that's Jasmine!

    So it was raining/hailing on my walk to my 9 AM class this morning. I then had a class at 11 and when I walked out of the building at noon, it was snowing!! Yay! Since it was raining this morning however, my sweatshirt was soaking wet and to add to my divine pleasure, it somehow got colder at noon than it was this morning! How pleasant! :P I froze on my walk home after taking my last midterm! Woohoo! I officially am done with tests....until finals! :D Oh the little things in life that I take pleasure in! ;) It's been a great day since I was able to go to the temple again this morning (twice in one week!).
Here's our morning temple group: (left to right) Austin, Kristen, Parker, ME, Drew, Sarah, Beth, & Grant
Starting out my day with service at the beautiful temple really makes a difference in how my attitude is for the rest of the day! Starting my day with a spiritual uplifting at the temple makes me happier throughout my entire day! I feel I am more able to see the great things in life when I have the temple and the wonderful Spirit with me.
     I also got to talk to my daddy and my momma today! :) Miss my best friends! Often when walking home from class, I get slightly bored and lonely. So I called my daddy today and we talked while I walked home. I'm surprised he understood anything I said because I was shivering the whole way! It was so cold and although, I have missed the beautiful snowflakes, I have NOT missed the cold! :( As soon as I got home, I changed into sweats and made myself a nice cup of hot cocoa! :) My girl Amanda was watching "Dear John" so I joined her for the last half of the movie! :) I then was home alone for awhile so I called my momma and chatted with her while I watched some crazy college kids play outside in the snow! (Which, by the way, really was rather hilarious. One of our guy friends, Jake, and his roomie, Johnny, got their bikes out and were riding out on the snow-covered concrete. Boy, did I giggle hard when I saw Jake biff it! :P) There's a ton more snow now, but this was when I just got home....
Have a marvelous Friday and an awesome weekend! :) LOL = Lots of Love! <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment