Well...two more mission calls tonight! :D My Relief Society President, Tasia, who will be serving in the Brazil Cuiaba Mission and one of my FHE brothers, Robert, who was called to serve in Refice, Brazil!!!! :) Two of our FHE brothers are leaving us in March-ish and almost the entire STUD Dorm is leaving us next semester!!! (Jared-Honduras, JD-Seattle, Evan-Brazil, and Austin-Philippines) Don't get me wrong...I'm UBER excited for them and I love the examples that they set for the younger generation! However, our boys are leaving US! :( Next semester will be a very different experience, especially for Jordan and Travis in the STUD Dorm who aren't leaving until April-May ish. They get new roomies, which will be way weird, but also super exciting! That's at least 6 more boys that we get to be-friend! ;)
Tasia's call opening was so sweet! She is from Georgia, but she had her call sent here at BYU. Her mom surprised her this morning by showing up here in Utah! She flew into Salt Lake and drove down to Provo to surprise Tasia! How totally sweet is that!? :)
Me? Yes, I'm still considering a mish quite a bit. I'm trying not to let all of this excitement pressure me into going. I honestly do have a sincere desire to go, but I just don't know at this point. I'm praying hard, let me tell you! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment