I've decided that missions are the best thing ever! :) I just finished writing 4 different missionaries and am mailing letters out on Monday! I currently have 8 friends that are serving missions right now...and many more that leave after the semester is over! (And one to come home in 4 days!) It is absolutely amazing to read their letters and see how much they love their missions and how much they've grown in such a short period of time!
Also, tonight I babysat for Troy and Jana Stoehr. They have two adorable little boys and I had such a fun time with them! It is Jana's birthday tomorrow, so Troy took her out for dinner. So I only had an hour and a half with the boys, but I enjoyed every second of it! Little Trent is still in diapers, and while I was changing him, I realized that it seems like it's been so long since the last time I changed a diaper! haha Come June when little baby Ejnik comes...this auntie will be changing his little diapers all the time and loving every minute of it! Living in Provo has it's perks, but it also has some disadvantages...like there being no kids around here! The only kids I see are the hall advisors' families, and the random little families I see on campus. Although they are cute, they don't satisfy my needs to play with kids and really get to know them! Little Trent is in the age where he gives kisses! :) After I changed his diaper, I asked for a kiss on the cheek and he provided! Who needs a boyfriend when there are little boys like that that just make your life? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment