Lately I've realized just how hard it is to live with 5 other girls in the same apartment. I'm very grateful for the 5 wonderful roommates that I somehow ended up with and I'm extremely grateful that they aren't crazy. I've heard so many crazy stories about roommates that never shower, never do laundry, or collect medieval swords. I'm so glad my roommates are normal human beings that are apt in their hygiene routines and do not collect weapons of any kind (that I know of). But you know, girls get cranky at least one week out of every month and having 6 girls living in such close quarters, it usually ends up to be on the same week every month. :( I am in no way pointing fingers because I will be the first to admit that I get cranky and irritated with stupid things.
On a positive note, I only have 10 more days in Utah and then I'm homeward bound for 4 months! :) I can't wait to see the fam bam, my kiddos, and my bestest friend! :) However, it really is a bitter sweet feeling for me because I have made so many great friends here and there is a high possibly that I may never see them again. Hopefully, that's not the case. Most of the guys here, I won't see at least for the next 2 years though! I'm so grateful to have had so many wonderful influences in this last year of my life! I just got home from the last forum of this semester and it was a celebration of sorts for the end of the semester. The BYU Folk Dance team danced a Bollywood number that was phenomenal!! :) Being at the forum made me realize for about the millionth time this year how much I love BYU! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment