It's been so absolutely wonderful being back in Utah! The mountains are gorgeous, campus is gorgeous, it was hotter than heck today, but other than that the weather is gorgeous! I have a gorgeous boyfriend! I have gorgeous roomies and a pretty legit apartment.
Josh, on the other hand, has had quite the day. His car's thermostat was bad, so he got a new one and called a friend and asked if he could fix it. Jasmine didn't know this was gonna be an all-day project, but he started at 11 this morning and Josh didn't show up until after 7 pm! And come to find out, there's something else wrong with the car that might hurt his piggy bank so he's thinking of selling it ASAP! So he's super bummed about his car. Also, we were at his apartment earlier to get his swim trunks and he tripped up the stairs and cracked his phone screen! :( His apartment really isn't as bad as he makes it seem, but I have to admit...it's kind of a dump. Just seems like one thing after the other is going bad for him and I'm trying so desperately to cheer him up, but bad things just keep happening.
On the up side, Josh and I did make it to Cafe Rio tonight and it was DELICIOUS! I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow! :) We had planned to go swimming, but he was pretty tired from today and I was tired so we ended up just hanging out at my apartment with Amanda and her boyfriend, Bryce.
Which reminds me...I met Amanda's boyfriend, Bryce, today and I totally approve! He's a way awesome guy and he and Amanda are absolutely adorable together! ;)
I'm just trying not to get stressed or discouraged. I love being at BYU again and school hasn't even started! I'm excited to be rooming with Amanda, Beth, and Meggie cuz they are way awesome! I'm excited for this long weekend that I get to spend time with Josh and my roommates and really relax before school starts. I'm also excited for school to start on Tuesday. I'm ready to dive into my program classes and git er done! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment