Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend with my Hunny :)



  



    I had an amazing weekend with my handsome man! He and Krystal came Friday afternoon and picked me up from work. They stayed until yesterday evening. Friday night, we walked around various places in town and then to the Rock. It was so romantic and I loved every minute of this weekend!





     On Saturday morning, we went on a double date with Krystal and Landon to Bay Beach in Green Bay. It was a beautiful day! Although it was packed and we waited in line for 45 minutes to ride the Ferris Wheel, it was totally worth it! It is up there at the top of the list with our best dates ever!




    I also complained that we have hardly any pictures of us together! We've known each other for over 5 years and up until this weekend, we had 3 pictures of us! THREE! So we took lots of pics this weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment