Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Year changes.

    It's so interesting to me how much can change in just a year! This time last year, I was totally fretting about leaving for school. I left on August 22 last year because I had to be there earlier for New Student Orientation. This year, I'm not leaving until August 29, which is just next Thursday and I can't wait! I'm so excited to start the school year and dive into new classes! A big part of my excitement is the fact that I'm going to be able to see my handsome man every single day!

I also start my program, Elementary Ed, this semester. Right now, it's the beginning classes, mostly leadership and introductory classes, but I'm still excited to be doing something other than just general classes! I'm taking yet another dance class, possibly two! I'm still considering auditioning for the ballroom team, but I'm undecided as of now. I am still taking some generals, but I mostly wanted to get some program classes under my belt right away.

I'm way excited to live off-campus! I'm living with 2 roommates from last year, Beth and Amanda, and a girl down the hall, Meggie. So there's the four of us and 2 other girls we don't know will be living together. We've already seen our apartment so I know what to expect. I'm really excited to meet ward members and other people that will be living around us.

I never thought I'd hear myself say that...This girl is ready for school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment