This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
November 24
Today I am grateful for a great talk in Sacrament meeting today. Brother Maybe (not sure on spelling?), the second counselor in my ward's Bishopric gave an awesome talk on families and love. This gospel is all about families being together forever (an aspect that I am ever grateful for as I am preparing to start my very own family with Josh). Brother Maybe said something that caught my ears...he said that you can't truly love someone until you accept their weaknesses. What an awesome insight! Josh and I were talking about this afterwards and agreed. Josh and I have learned this while dating and getting engaged. We have learned lots about each other and have come to know each other's weaknesses and faults. I'm grateful for our friendship, relationship, and love for each other. I'm excited to continue to get to know him and love him even more! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment