This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Remicaid 3/25/09
I was originally due back to get treatment on April 8, but last week, I started having symptoms. So, my wonderful madre called my doctor and made an appointment for today instead. So, instead of going 10 weeks, today would have been 8 weeks. The thing that confuses me the most though is that my nurse took a blood test, and then she usually comes in when the results are in. She said that my bloodwork looks even better than my last appointment!! How can that be? My doctor thinks that I'm faking it, because they said that they actually have people with Crohn's Disease (on Remicaid) that do that! They fake it so they can have another infusion earlier...I don't know what's going on, hopefully it was just a fluke thing and that with this infusion, I should be feeling better tomorrow already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you feel better quickly Rue! We love you!
ReplyDeleteShazmine! So glad you've joined the masses. Love you and hope your ickyness was a fluke!
ReplyDeletehope you feel better my sista! And so happy that you have joined in with all of us!! Now you must convince mom!! Love ya girl and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!
ReplyDeletehope you feel better. Next time you need to tell the doctor you don't enjoy going to see him, and giving your mom's money to him when you have other things you would rather she buy for you, so why on earth would you fake it.
ReplyDelete