Thursday, April 9, 2009

COLORADO!!!! part 1

I took off of school Wednesday and Thursday, so my parents and I could drive to Colorado. I went to seminary Wednesday morning, but then we loaded up the car, and left. We were on the road by 8 that morning. We drove until about 10:30 that night, which landed us about 3 hours away from Denver. We had to pick Jenni up from the Denver Airport the next morning at about 11:25. So, we once again hit the road by 8:30 Thursday morning. We picked Jenni up, which we were really excited to see her. Then, we drove the last hour to the Stoehr's house in Arvada, Colorado, which is just outside of Denver. (I think.) My cousins: Steve, Lori, Heidi, Stephanie, Emily, and Hannah, were very excited to see us, as we were to them! Heidi just got home from a mission in Australia about maybe a month ago, Stephanie is Jen's age, Hannah is my age, and Emily is a senior in High School. Put us all together, we have an absolute blast! We play Blurt and the last time we came out here, we made a new game called Ultimate Spoons! It's almost exactly like the original game of spoons, but the thing different about this game is that you place the spoons in a completely different part of the house (i.e. we have the cards in the basement, then we put the spoons up the stairs and into the living room!) It is a blast! Last time we played, Jenni got elbowed in the stomach, and Steph got de-pantsed! haha It was very fun! This is only Part 1 of our Colorado Trip!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I want to be there! Playing blurt and ulitmate spoons is so fun. Have fun and play a game for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're having mucho fun. :]

    ReplyDelete