This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Colorado!!! part 2
Colorado has been so much fun! We had a blast just hanging around and catching up with everyone. It was wonderful to be able to see Jen again. The drive home was a little longer, and we didn't get home until midnight on Monday night. We left the Stoehr's house at 5 a.m. so it was a long time in the car, a little too long if you ask me. Although, we were sad to leave, we were glad to be home. We had missed our own beds and bathrooms, etc. Big thanks to the Stoehr Family for letting us butt into their lives for a little bit, and for letting us sleep, eat, and etc. in their house. I am also very grateful for my parents for driving to Colorado, and not complaining. I was very anxious for this trip and was glad that we made it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment