This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
B-DAY PARTY!!!
My birthday isn't until Sunday, the 24th, but I wanted a birthday party with a few of my friends this year. So, Friday @ 5:00 p.m. I invited Dest, Rissa, and Kelly to my house for dinner, cake, games, and a whole wow of fun! We played over 20 rounds of Twister, and we specifically made it difficult so that we would get tangled and fall over! It was hilarious! My mom so graciously spun the spinner for us, and more often than none, I ended up underneath someone else! It was a blast! Destinee made me a DVD of pictures and music of our GNO, that is an earlier post on my blog! We took a four-wheeler ride up in the woods; I also borrowed SingStar from Jerod and Michelle (thanks!) and we played that too! It was fun, we shared the mikes and sang our hearts out! :) Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Jasmine my dear, with each year that passes I'm reminded of how fast time goes by. 2 years hospital free already and you're going to prom and school trips and having 15th birthday parties...goes to fast. Love watching you grow into the beautiful young woman you are! Love you!
ReplyDelete