This year was my first prom ever! Boy, was it a blast for me! I didn't want to spend the money (or rather Mom's money hehe) to buy a dress, and there was a perfectly good dress upstairs. It was Jenni's prom dress from her Junior and Senior year at prom. Tried it on, fits me perfect, all except that it was a little long, which is easy to fix. Got it fixed and I had a prom dress!
Prom was on May 2, 2009, the same day as dance recital. Josh and Krystal Weier, friends from Marshfield Ward, came to Gresham that day to attend both the recital and prom. We all had a blast!
Our group of girls included: Whitney & Larissa Cerveny, Destinee Hoffman, Krystal Weier, Kristen Dathe, and me! We all met at Whit and Rissa's house to take pictures before. Then, we went out to eat at Amicos in Shawano. Most of us ordered the Fettucine Alfredo, which was excellent. I think Rissa got marinara sauce, and Kristen got pizza, but nonetheless, everything was very good. I highly reccommend it--its in between a Luigi's and a Fazoli's. Then, we drove back to Gresham for prom. We stayed at prom until 11:30, then dispersed. The original plan was to go to Whitney's house afterwards for a bonfire, but it got too cold and windy, so we just hung out and I left, but the rest watched a movie. It's fair to say that my first prom was successful and wonderful! Thanks to anyone who helped in any way to make this night of mine great! Mom & Dad for everything, Jeana for doing both mine and Krystal's hair, Jenni for lending me the jewelry, and to anyone else for helping!
glad to hear that prom was a good...the dress looked amazing on you!! why don't you put the pics in your post rather than on the side goofball?? hehe i love you sister
ReplyDelete