

I absolutely LOVE summer! For one, its way better than school; but most of all for the tons of swimming that we, the fam, do every day!!! We have so much fun in the pool that we all would be heartbroken if my parents ever got rid of it! Now that my dad has our wood furnace hooked up to the pool and we can heat it, we love it that much more! :) I often laugh when my dad will come out of his bedroom with his swimming trunks on at like 9:00 at night! "What is he doing?" you may ask. We would answer, "Going for a dip." Haha. That late at night, the air cools down, but while the water is like 80 degrees, it is actually pretty refreshing! It's so cool watching the steam rise off the water! :)
The other night, after Wednesday Mutual activities, Dest and I "went for a dip." It was so fun, and although we didn't swim for very long, we had such a blast...and of course we took pictures. We're teen girls, what do you expect? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment