The picture to the right is of the Ropes Course that we had to go through. Yes, the person in the pink jacket hanging out in mid-air, would be yours sincerely! :) No, I wasn't able to make it all the way to the top, but I almost did! The top was just above the net that I'm hanging on in the picture, but since I was at the bottom of the net with nothing to put my feet on to push off of, along with absolutely no upper-body strength, I gave up and came down. I was so proud of myself for making it that far though! The course was very challenging, but super fun!
This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Just some amazing pics...
The picture to the right is of the Ropes Course that we had to go through. Yes, the person in the pink jacket hanging out in mid-air, would be yours sincerely! :) No, I wasn't able to make it all the way to the top, but I almost did! The top was just above the net that I'm hanging on in the picture, but since I was at the bottom of the net with nothing to put my feet on to push off of, along with absolutely no upper-body strength, I gave up and came down. I was so proud of myself for making it that far though! The course was very challenging, but super fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment