K, seriously, I’m officially a horrible blogger. As you may have noticed, my last post was from last summer. =( I promise, I will be better.
The last week of school was miserable for me; absolutely awful. There was just so much stupid high school drama going on and of course, I, being the one trying to stay out of it, end up in the middle of it! Anyways, school ended on Friday, June 3rd. On Sunday, June 5th, my mom and I boarded a plane and headed to Utah for a much-needed vaca. We met Lori and Hannah Stoehr there, but we also got to see the Kimballs and the Stoddards. This was my 3rd year of EFY and Hannah’s 4th; which was both our final years as we will be graduating this year.
My counselors, Josh and Erin, were so fun and unlike many other counselors, often bent the rules for our group. ;) Hannah and I had a blast! The Saturday after EFY, we were staying at Hannah and Tyler’s house in Provo. If you remember a previous post about AFY last summer, I met a cute Utah boy named Tyson. I have kept in touch with him and we have become good friends. Saturday night, he and his friend took Hannah and I on a date! To be perfectly honest, it wasn’t the best date I’ve ever been on, but it was fun and we are still good friends.
During this week of relaxation, I had many of my prayers answered. I know now that I am supposed to go to college in Utah, hopefully at BYU. And many of you know that the medication I am currently on, Remicaid, can have long-term affects. It may cause me not to be able to get pregnant if I so choose. This has been weighing heavily on my mind lately because I want to be a mother more than anything in the world. While at EFY, our session director’s wife spoke to the young women of the session about the importance of a mother’s divine role. I had such an overwhelming feeling that I was not to worry, and that I would indeed be a mother someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment