This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Monday, October 1, 2012
COLLEGE LIFE!!!
I've decided to start my blogging again! I know, awesome right? :D So I started college...Brigham Young University! I'm in my 6th week of classes and I'm having an absolute blast! There's me in all black =) To the left in red, my roomie Sarah from Salt Lake. To the right in green shorts, my roomie Amanda from Alaska! And my room roomie in the BYU shirt, Beth from Washington! I love these girls so much already! This pic was from when we ran through the sprinklers here on campus...so much fun! We've done so many awesome things in the past 6 weeks including, BYU football games, Yogurtland, chalking the campus sidewalks, and country/swing dancing off-campus!
BYU games are soooo much fun! Almost lost my voice for the first one! :D
Classes are going good. I'm taking Book of Mormon, Biology 100, American Heritage, Geography, and Human Development. I honestly don't have a favorite. I'm learning so much in all classes. They are super hard and my life is very stressful most of the time, but I'm trying to just do my best and trust in the Lord. So far...I LOVE COLLEGE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment