Like I said in my "Mission" post, I went into General Conference with questions. You bet your bottom my questions were answered in that one session. Again, the fact that we were in the Conference Center when that announcement was made had a huge impact on me and my roommates. As I posted on facebook later that day, "life = changed!" I truly have come to love General Conference and our amazing Prophet, his counselors, and all the General authorities. They truly are inspired by Heavenly Father to tell His children exactly what they need to hear. I believe that not only my, but countless others, prayers and questions were answered within the 4 sessions of conference.
This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Monday, October 8, 2012
General Conference
Like I said in my "Mission" post, I went into General Conference with questions. You bet your bottom my questions were answered in that one session. Again, the fact that we were in the Conference Center when that announcement was made had a huge impact on me and my roommates. As I posted on facebook later that day, "life = changed!" I truly have come to love General Conference and our amazing Prophet, his counselors, and all the General authorities. They truly are inspired by Heavenly Father to tell His children exactly what they need to hear. I believe that not only my, but countless others, prayers and questions were answered within the 4 sessions of conference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment