This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Boys in Skinnies...
The number of boys at BYU that I see wearing skinny jeans, not just skinnies, but tight skinnies, is extremely surprising to me. It is just something that I didn't think I'd have to prepare myself for coming to BYU, not that I'm completely appalled or anything. I don't really have a huge problem with boys in skinnies since I had many high school friends that wore them, however, I just didn't think I'd see Mormon boys in them! Now that I'm seeing more of them though, I'm getting used to it. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment