This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Saturday is a Special Day....
Saturday night could have been a boring night, however that doesn't fly here in # 2217 :) Kristen was on a date, Sarah was in Salt Lake w/ her family for the weekend, and Amanda's family was here in Utah so she was spending time with them. That left Beth, Megan, and I alone...on a Saturday night. Not good. We decided to invite our wonderful friend, Jordan, over from the Stud Dorm to help us brainstorm something fun to do. I called my sister to ask what spontaneous things she did while in college. In the end, we decided to go mini-golfing. Amanda met us there actually, but it was Jordan and 4 girls. ;) He loved it! haha. We did have a lot of fun though, even if we weren't the best putters. ;) After golfing, we went to Wendy's for frosties, which were absolutely delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment