My roommate, Kristen, sang in church today and it was absolutely beautiful! She has an amazing voice and it brought the Spirit so strongly into the chapel. After church, I took a little nap and then Kristen and I made peanut butter kiss cookies for the sisters that we visit-teach. We then popped in a movie, which Kristen fell asleep to. I almost did, but ended up just laying there. Later that evening, Kristen, Beth, and I walked to the duck pond right below our buildings. We invited Jordan and JD from the Stud Dorm to join us, which they did and we almost got attacked by the ducks. (They're kinda scary).
Every Sunday night, we have Ward Prayer @ 9 pm. Tonight's ward prayer was exceptional! Our Bishopric and their wives put on a Newlywed Game for our entertainment! :) It was hands-down the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! Plus, I got some great ideas for our family's Newlywed Game that Jenni and I make up for Christmas Eve :)
After ward prayer, you guessed it! We, of course, had boys over to hang out for a little bit before curfew. Then we finally went to bed! :) All in all, a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment