Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baby Ejnik!

    Bright and early on the morning of Thursday, October 11, I was woken up by a phone call from my sister, Jill. "Did you read my text?" she said. Being 6 AM and just waking up, I replied, "No. Why?" "Read it and call me back." She replied and hung up. I went to my messages and saw that I had received a picture text showing a positive pregnancy test with the caption, "Congrats Aunties!!" I immediately called my sister back and whispered (due to my roommate still sleeping), "I would scream right now, but it's too early and my roommate is still sleeping!" To which my sister laughs and says, "Oh yeah, I forgot you're an hour behind!"
    If you didn't catch that, my sister is PREGNANT!!!! :) Niece/Nephew Number 15 for this proud Auntie! Jill had literally just taken the test and had texted all of her sisters and she told my mom later that day. We weren't allowed to say anything though! :( I did, however, congratulate my bro-in-law on getting to be a daddy! ;) A couple of weeks later, Joe and Jill told both of their immediate families and just yesterday, I got a text from her that I was allowed to put it on Facebook/Blog or whatever so of course I'm blogging about it! I'm so excited to meet this little one and for the sweet spirit that I know he/she will bring with them! We haven't had a newborn in the family for almost 3 years! Hey, that's a long time for us! Hehe :) I'm so happy for these two wonderful people in my life! Joe and Jill, I love you both and I'm so excited for this exciting journey that you are starting! Can't wait to meet your little one! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment