This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Oh, the College Life...
I had a Biology test today, which I have been studying all week for. I told myself that if I got under a 70 %, I had to go for a run, above a 75 %, I would reward myself with ice cream, above 80 % I would treat myself to a Jamba juice, and above an 85 % I would get Subway! :) What a life the college one is...I reward myself with food and punish myself with exercise! ;) Oh well, it works because I got an 84 % just on the multiple choice! I was super surprised since the test was somewhat tricky. There was a written part of the test that my TA (Teaching Assistant) has to grade, so I won't get my official score back for like a week or so, but I know I did really well on the written portion, so it will probably bump me above an 85 %. You know what that means?? I get SUBWAY tomorrow for lunch! Woohoo! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment