Friday, December 7, 2012

My New Life...

   ...consists of studying. All. Day. Long. :) On the second floor of the Harold B. Lee Library here on BYU campus, there is a Music Area where classical, instrumental music is played over the sound system just in the certain area. It is now my new favorite place to study. I did like to study just in my dorm (more for convenience reasons) because I didn't have to haul all of my stuff anywhere, but I've learned that I am easily distracted in the dorm. The Music Area is phenomenal! Also, now that it's December, they play Christmas music. :) I love Christmas music...especially classical and instrumental! It is literally the greatest thing in the world!
    Anyways, like I said, my life for the next week is going to consist of studying. I'm taking the American Heritage final Monday morning, followed by my Book of Mormon Monday afternoon. I then am taking Tuesday as a study day and taking my Human Development final on Wednesday. I have a scheduled final on Thursday morning for Geography and then I'm done! :) I will then have the rest of Thursday and all day Friday to try to sell back some of my textbooks, tidy up the apartment, pack, and get ready to go home! I also think Thursday and Friday would be great days to try to get Christmas presents done for my sisters! ;) Shh!
    Last night, I was in the living room of the dorm studying for a couple of hours. After so long however, I just couldn't do it anymore! Amanda and I went for a quick run just to get out of the building and then we came back in and did Zumba Flat Abs video. We then decided that we couldn't go back to studying; we were just done for the night. So we showered, got in our jammies, and stuck in a movie (Water for Elephants). We didn't end up going to bed until like 1:30 or 2 in the morning, but I slept in this morning. :) Since we didn't have classes today, I slept in until 10:30 and got ready. I took my sweet time and was just kinda relaxing this morning and then I went to my American Heritage review at noon and stayed until 2:30. I've been at the library since then. I'm actually surprised that I'm not going crazy from studying again, but I'm happy because I've gotten quite a bit done and this morning in my review, I learned a lot and I finally feel like I'm getting this stuff! What a great feeling! :) The Lord is certainly with me as I prepare for the upcoming finals. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment