This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
No More!
I'm officially getting sick of studying! For my American Heritage final, I have to know the entire Constitution! There's this game online that may help us to study...well I've been playing this freaking game for about 4 hours and I still don't know the Constitution! :( But I have time yet...I can't give up yet. I just need a slight break from homework at this point. There is definitely a point where studying will not do a person good anymore, and I'm at that point right now. Maybe I'll put in a movie or something. :) Tomorrow is the last day of classes!!!! Woo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment