I treated myself to a book at Seagull Book a couple of weeks ago. Awhile ago, I bought a book called "The List" by Melanie Jacobson and I absolutely loved it! "Twitterpated" is also by Melanie Jacobson and I loved this one as well! The pages literally drip with sarcasm...there is so much sarcasm just crammed into this book that I laughed so much while reading! If you are in need of a good read...here ya go! :) Happy Hump Day (Wednesday)! :) 3 more days until I go home!
This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Twitterpated
I treated myself to a book at Seagull Book a couple of weeks ago. Awhile ago, I bought a book called "The List" by Melanie Jacobson and I absolutely loved it! "Twitterpated" is also by Melanie Jacobson and I loved this one as well! The pages literally drip with sarcasm...there is so much sarcasm just crammed into this book that I laughed so much while reading! If you are in need of a good read...here ya go! :) Happy Hump Day (Wednesday)! :) 3 more days until I go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment