It's been a very long day today for this girl. :( I was running late this morning already for my first class, Book of Mormon. Then, I had Music 101....for lunch, I usually meet Beth in the Wilk to eat with her. I have a little break; I don't have class until 2, which then I have my jazz class. At 4, I have ASL (where today, we learned how to sign prayers), and from 5-7, I have Music 202. So, my Wednesdays are super long and I usually get back to the apartment exhausted and sometimes very crabby. :( I'm trying to work on the latter one...
On the bright side, I only have two more days of class and then I get a break! Yay! :)
Also, today is Josh's birthday! He is 21 today! (For those of you who don't know my friend Josh, he is from the Marshfield Branch and is currently serving a mission in the Salt Lake City South Mission. He is coming home very soon...March 20!!!! :) Although, I won't see him until April, when I get home from school. It is totally weird being so close to him, since I'm probably only 45 minutes away from him right now, but yet I can't go and see him, cuz that's just something you don't do. In any case, I hope he has an awesome birthday and enjoys the rest of his mission!! Happy Wednesday (Hump Day)!
We're almost to the weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment