When I get down and out and am just missing him, I look through his pictures on Facebook. He forever has a smile on his face and it makes me remember all of the wonderful memories of Youth Conferences and Stake Dances and all of the fun we've had. It seems like so long ago! Haha. :) By the sound of his last letter, I think he's getting antsy to be home, but it still having enormous success with baptisms and is just loving the people! He has sent his transfer papers in (He did a semester of school at BYU-Idaho before his mission) because he is wanting to transfer to BYU-Provo after his mission. He has been my best friend for such a long time and I can't wait to be able to see him and talk to him in person! Finish strong, Josh, and God be with you til we meet again! :)
This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
My friend, Josh, is on his mission, currently serving in the Salt
Lake City South Mission. He has 53 days left! And then we get to Skype!
Sometimes I go through just little spurts of missing him alot, today
being one of those not-so-good days...
When I get down and out and am just missing him, I look through his pictures on Facebook. He forever has a smile on his face and it makes me remember all of the wonderful memories of Youth Conferences and Stake Dances and all of the fun we've had. It seems like so long ago! Haha. :) By the sound of his last letter, I think he's getting antsy to be home, but it still having enormous success with baptisms and is just loving the people! He has sent his transfer papers in (He did a semester of school at BYU-Idaho before his mission) because he is wanting to transfer to BYU-Provo after his mission. He has been my best friend for such a long time and I can't wait to be able to see him and talk to him in person! Finish strong, Josh, and God be with you til we meet again! :)
When I get down and out and am just missing him, I look through his pictures on Facebook. He forever has a smile on his face and it makes me remember all of the wonderful memories of Youth Conferences and Stake Dances and all of the fun we've had. It seems like so long ago! Haha. :) By the sound of his last letter, I think he's getting antsy to be home, but it still having enormous success with baptisms and is just loving the people! He has sent his transfer papers in (He did a semester of school at BYU-Idaho before his mission) because he is wanting to transfer to BYU-Provo after his mission. He has been my best friend for such a long time and I can't wait to be able to see him and talk to him in person! Finish strong, Josh, and God be with you til we meet again! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment