My second day of the winter semester went just as smoothly as the first...I'm happy to report! :) At 10 this morning, I had my self-defense class! My instructor is super fun and hilarious, which made me super excited for the class! It should be interesting and extremely helpful, so yay for self-defense!
I then went to the Benson building to watch the semester's first devotional, which the BYU President and his wife were the speakers. At next week's devotional, Sister Elaine S. Dalton will be speaking! :) It was a very good devotional; they told stories of how they met and their live together, since they just celebrating their 48th wedding anniversary.
At 12, I went to my PETE class, which is basically a PE class for elementary teachers. My instructor is super fun and energetic, so it should also be a fun class. Plus, it's a block class, which means I only have it until the end of February! :)
I didn't have class until 4 next and it was ASL (Sign Language). The second day was still overwhelming, but its getting better.
Destinee is in Provo now. She transferred to the Aveda Hair school in Provo, which means we'll probably be seeing more of each other, which is wonderful! :) She and Brooklyn Bohl picked me up around 6 tonight and we went to Cafe Rio for food! Yummo! :)
I'm loving BYU and my classes so far this semester! Tomorrow night, I have my first Music 202 class!
Also, for social dance, we are in need of more boys, so I invited Kyle, the guy in my ward who I want to get a date with, to take the class! He's totally in and so is his roommate, Haven! :) Since we aren't the closest with either of them, it should be super fun getting to know them better and having such an awkward class to begin with, with people that we sort of know! :)
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment