Today in Sunday School, we had a really awesome discussion about the Atonement. The lesson was team-taught by two (adorable) boys in our ward, David and Kyle, and they did an excellent job with it. As a closing question, we discussed how we can show our gratitude to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for the Atonement. Just a couple of thoughts that were running through my head...
Life is like a tightrope, strung high up in the air. As we make our way across the rope, we sometimes lose our balance and fall off. Luckily, Jesus Christ has already made the journey and has fallen below us all and He has placed a net under the rope to catch us when we fall. When we trust Him and His Atonement (the net), we can be caught when we fall.
I have a testimony of this Gospel and my Savior's infinite Atonement. I know that I will make mistakes, but I can repent and be forgiven through Him because He will catch me and He knows what I am suffering through or will suffer through. I also know that Heavenly Father will never give us anything more than we can handle. I love this Gospel with all my heart and I want to share it with all I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment