Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"The Flying Hammer Fist of DOOM!"

   So, my self-defense class is AWESOME!!! :) Today, we pushed on each other's faces in order to keep the attacker away. On Thursday, we will be having a crash-course on striking...ooohhhh! My instructor was just giving us a preview of all the different strikes we will be learning this semester....and this girl is wayy excited! :)
    Also, my boy-success-rate for the semester has been on the incline so far in the first two weeks. Yay for me! :) A couple of boys that I've either met or have gotten to know better and it just makes me realize how awesome these boys are; boys that you can have an actual conversation with that words don't get turned around into things that weren't meant and just good, healthy conversation.
    Something that really disappointed me today though was that I missed the weekly devotional. Sister Elaine S. Dalton was scheduled to come to the Marriott Center for devotional today. Since this semester, I have classes on the opposite side of campus both right before and right after, I usually just walk up to the Benson building to see it broadcasted. However, Sister Dalton's devotional was not being broadcasted today for some reason. I was really upset because I was really looking forward to listening to her. She is an amazing speaker, but hopefully I will be able to catch her devotional online sometime soon.
      I hope (whoever that regularly reads my blog) you are having a great week! Happy Tuesday! Loves from P-town and BYU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment