Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Freaking Out!

     Elder Josh Weier has ONE MORE WEEK left for his mission!!! And this girl is freaking out (in both meanings of the phrase)!!!! I'm freaking out because I'm so excited to see him, but I'm also freaking out because what if he's weird? What if I expect too much out of him? My friend, Talmage, in my music class is a freshly returned missionary and when I was talking to him today about it, he just smiled and said "Go easy on him." What does that mean though? I don't feel like I'm expecting anything to happen when he comes home, but what if I am and I don't know it? :/ Like I blogged about before, the past two years have the been the hardest ever! But they have also been the best two years! :) I have grown so much the past two years and I am extremely grateful that even though Josh was on a mission, he was still there for me. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful friend that Josh has been to me and I can't wait to see him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment