I forgot to post about the Preference dance that occurred on Friday night! Preference is basically ladies' choice. :) I had asked my friend, Grant, to go with me and I knew he had a prior commitment, but I decided to wait for him to get done. So in the meantime, I went to the BYU Men's Volleyball game with Dest! :) It was short, but fun and it was good to catch up with her. Since the dance was from 7 pm to 11 pm, I was just waiting for Grant to get back to campus and then we would go together. At 10:15, however, I was getting antsy. My roommates had been at the dance for awhile now and were texting and wondering where I was. So I decided to just go to the dance and have Grant meet me there. Grant didn't end up getting there until about 10:40, so we ended up with only 20 minutes of dancing time together, but it was fun nonetheless! Grant is one of my bestest friends and I am so proud of him for his many talents. His prior commitment was that he was chosen to tap for the Vocal Point performances this weekend! Grant is a wonderful study of a guy and I am so grateful that we got to know each other!

No comments:
Post a Comment