Friday, March 8, 2013

I was feeling rather down earlier today because I checked the mail 3 times yesterday and once today and I didn't get a letter from my missionary!  :( I know he's busy and super focused on these last 2 weeks of his mission, but I was really wanting a letter this week. It seems like whenever I "want" a letter, I don't get one, but when I "need" a letter, it comes. :) Anyways, so although I was feeling down about that situation, a card from my mama showed up in the mail...along with my Cougarette audition fee!

"Hi Babe,
     Here is some extra money if you decide to do the try outs, if not oh well. Love you!
                                Mom"

I have been feeling super disappointed lately that I just don't have the flexibility and technique that I need to be a Cougarette this year and I was even thinking that I wasn't going to audition this year. But lo and behold, my mama saves the day! :) I love my mom so much...literally don't know what I would do without her. Just when I need an extra boost of confidence or anything, she provides! :) Thanks Mama!

1 comment:

  1. You have an extraordinary mom. I've spent lots of time with her over the winter going to and from exercise class and walking. I didn't realize how much I missed her friendship. I'll miss it now that track has begun and I can't go to class with her anymore.

    ReplyDelete