Thursday, March 7, 2013

Boy do I have a story for you!

   So, you know the guy in our ward that I asked on a date for our ward prayer date minute? Jack? Well, last Sunday we had Ward Break-the-fast and as people were visiting with each other, Amanda and I were sitting on the couch chatting and gossiping of course! :) I noticed Jack was visiting with Kristen and noticed something off about him. I turned to Amanda and asked, "Are Jack's legs different colors?" When she glanced over at Jack's legs, she gasped..."Yes! Because one of them is shaved!!!!" Now, I don't know much about the reasoning behind guys wanting to shave their legs, but I do know swimmers or track stars sometimes do it. Whatever. If guys want to shave their legs, go for it. Whatever floats your boat. But only shave one leg!? What in heaven's name are you thinking!? His legs were literally two different colors because he had shaved only one! Who does that?
    Another strange thing....these shoes!





I understand that these shoes are supposedly to help runners; my friend wore these shoes in high school for track. But why do people insist on wearing these in public? I can't stand toe socks, so every time I see people wearing these, I cringe because I immediately feel fabric between my toes and I can't take it. lol I have heard these shoes are supposed to be super comfortable, however, they are not attractive whatsoever!

Sorry, just my rant for the day... :) Happy Thursday! I will try to take the time to blog somewhat this weekend, but I have lots going on so I don't know how that will work out. Tomorrow night is the big ladies' preference dance! Ooh la la! :) I asked my friend, Grant, to go to the dance with me but he has to be awesome and tap for the Vocal Point performance until 9:30-10 ish, and then we are going to the dance. Saturday morning, Kyle and I are competing in the Cha-Cha for the Ballroom competition that started today. I'm super excited because Kyle and I are actually pretty good! :) Saturday night, Kyle and I could possibly get called back to dance for semi-finals, but we also have Stake Conference this weekend so we have the Saturday night session from 4 to 6 pm. There is also a Heritage dance that I think we are planning to attend. "A Night Under the Big Top" Should be fun, right? Hopefully! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment