This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Saturday, March 2, 2013
I went to the 4-hour Cougarette workshop this morning (that also cost me 50 bucks). I felt super overwhelmed and out of place, but I also learned so much and realized that my flexibility and technique isn't gonna cut it in order to the come close to making the team. However, I learned what auditions are going to be like and more about the Cougarette style. I still want to be a Cougarette because I really believe that I can do it, but I just need another year to work on technique and flexibility. So, its a no to even auditioning this year, however, I'm ready and determined to work my tush off to prepare for auditions next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment