Monday, March 25, 2013

Saturday night, we were bored. So obviously we make a 7/11 run for Slurpees and a movie! We couldn't decide on just one movie, so we rented two! "Playing for Keeps" and "Snow White and the Huntsman." We watched Snow White Saturday night and Playing for Keeps after church on Sunday since we had to get them both back to the RedBox by Sunday night. Playing for Keeps was ok, but I probably wouldn't see it again. However....


This movie was phenomenal! Kristen Stewart played Snow White, which I wasn't excited for because she was awful in Twilight, however I was super impressed with her acting in this movie! Chris Hemsworth, Thor, played the huntsman who is sent to kill Snow White, and man he is attractive! :) Charlize Theron was absolutely stunning as Queen Ravenna.





She did an amazing job at playing this role! The movie, overall, is dark and at some points, a little morbid and shocking. It has lots of dark magic, so if you're not into that, don't watch it. It's darker than Lord of the Rings, but is less violent....at least I think. It is now on my movie must-buy list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment