This is my life. I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. And I love it! I am a Daughter of God, who loves me and I love Him. I know who I am, why I'm here and where I'm going.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Happy Girl!
I've been in a really sappy mood lately...specifically with music. I'm in love with Michael Buble, Mandy Moore, and sappy stuff like that. Maybe the reasoning behind that is that my boy has been home for a week now and I'm loving every minute of it! We talk every day and are supposed to be having another Skype date sometime this weekend. He is having knee surgery tomorrow, which will have me distracted during class tomorrow. He assures me that it is not a serious surgery, but I'll still be worried. He is just an amazing guy and I just have been so incredibly happy for the past week! :):):)):):):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment