Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools

   Ok ok so I'm not engaged. :) Happy April Fools Day! This has been my very first successful April Fools prank and Josh and I had such a fun time fooling our friends and family today :) Since my father didn't play along with my prank for very long and told my mother, she thought she would try to prank me back. She called and told me that she cancelled my housing for next year and was looking at reception halls for August. ha ha very funny Mama....my reaction: "WHO TOLD YOU?"

In all seriousness however, Josh and I are not engaged...for now. Pulling this prank really made me think about my marriage plans. I have realized that I am personally not ready to get married just yet, however, I realized that Josh is the man that I want to marry. He is my best friend and I know I can literally tell him everything. Grey's Anatomy quote: "He's my person. If I murdered someone, he's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor. He's my person."


No comments:

Post a Comment