Monday, April 1, 2013

Engaged!

Guess what guys!? I'm engaged!!!! :) Totally was NOT expecting this so soon, but as my hunny told me, "If it's right, it's right." I will never get sick of telling this story:

Last Thursday when we Skyped, he told me I'd be getting a package in the mail but I wasn't allowed to open it until Sunday night when we Skyped again. I got the package on Saturday and we Skyped last night. (He wanted to see my reaction). So when I opened, I saw this beautiful ring! I thought it was just a joke he was playing on me, and he said although it was bad timing with April Fools, it was definitely NOT a joke and popped the question! I could not be happier! And nope, I have not even seen him yet...I haven't seen him in over 2 years, which is crazy to me! But like he said, "If it's right, it's right!" I think I'm actually still in shock! Wow...gosh do I love him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment