I took 3 finals today! Book of Mormon, Music 101, and my Jazz final. I have 2 tomorrow: Music 202 and ASL. I didn't do so hot on the ones I took today :( In other news, for my ID Music 202 exam that I took last week in class, I just looked at results and I got a 93! Woo!
However, here's the issue. By 7:00 tomorrow night, I will be completely done with finals! Which is really exciting, obviously. But....I don't leave Utah until next Friday morning! What the heck am I supposed to do for an entire week!? I wanted several days to pack and move out and spend time with friends...most of these friends I might possibly never see again. Hopefully that's not the case, but I'm just preparing myself...mentally and emotionally. So I did want to allow myself time to do all that, however, most people are still taking finals Monday-Wednesday. Amanda leaves Tuesday morning! I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do for 3 entire days by myself. I don't want to be a distraction to my roommates and friends that are still studying and taking finals next week, but what am I supposed to do!?
Hang out with ME!!!! :)
ReplyDelete