Sunday, April 21, 2013

48th Ward

    Today was our last Sunday as a YSA ward and boy am I gonna miss it! :( I have been blessed with such an amazing ward this year and I know that Heavenly Father has sent these people in my life to strengthen me this past year. We ended the year with an ice cream social, a DVD of pictures, and singing the EFY medley together and ending with a prayer. I'm so grateful for the love that Heavenly Father has for me that He sent such amazing people into my life. I will definitely miss this great ward and all the people in it! The Bishopric shared a statistic tonight that over 75% of our ward undertook the missionary age change and have either gotten their calls, awaiting calls, or are in the process of submitting their mission papers! BYU's motto is "Enter to learn. Go forth to serve." That is exactly what this ward has been. I'm so grateful to have met the people that I did this past year, not only in the ward, but just at BYU in general. Thanks to Bishop Ross, Brother Miner, and Brother Woodmansee for being an awesome bishopric!!! Thanks to Sister Miner for taking on the role of RS advisor. Thanks to those wardies who are already out there serving the Lord's missions and to those who are preparing to go within the year. Thanks for your testimonies and your strenths! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment