On Sunday, June 23, 2013, I will be participating in the Take Steps Walk for Crohn's and Colitis Foundation! I'm super excited that I was able to find a walk for Crohn's and to get the word out and about in order to help get the support that the foundation needs! It seems like there's a run/walk for every other disease in the books, but finally there is one for Crohn's! I'm really starting to get my family and friends involved in donating and registering for the walk now and with each person that is willing to support, I get more and more excited! :) I do, however, feel like a broken record with all of the constant emails I keep sending out to people, reminding them about the walk and to start collecting donations! And the thing is: I'm still learning about the whole operation myself! I probably am driving the director crazy cuz I am constantly emailing her with a million questions! haha One last time for Crohn's sake (haha), if you are at all interested in registering to walk or donating to the cause, follow the link below!
http://online.ccfa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=TS_homepage
If you are a loner as of now, please join Team Hoffman and walk with us!!! Thanks so much for all of your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment