First of all, BYU fans are AWFUL! The BYU vs. Utah game was Saturday night and let me tell you...BYU clearly needs a devotional on sportsmanship! I'm sorry; maybe I just don't get that much into football or rivalries, but really? One girl had a sign that said, "Miley has more class that Utah!" I'm sorry, but it's a game people! So I don't think I will be going to anymore games when we play Utah. Anywho, that was just my little rant on that subject.
Josh and I are learning loads about each other. It's not the easiest, but we're still having fun and learning so that's good. (That's exactly what I wanted). He frustrates the crap out of me sometimes, but I'm so grateful that I have him. We had such an awesome time Friday night; we went out on a double date with my roommate Amanda, and her boyfriend Bryce. We made dinner at home (halibut, potatoes, and peas), went mini-golfing, then for ice cream afterwards. It was a blast!
Next, I learned just this weekend that I now have to buy my own toilet paper and not share! My roommate uses WAY too much when going to the bathroom (resulting in clogging our toilet not once, but twice so far). Therefore, I am starting to buy my own toilet paper and just taking the roll in with me when I go to the bathroom. Gotta love the college life right? ;)
On a positive note, I have learned so much from classes already and we're starting the fourth week! I'm taking Statistics, which I was terrified about, but am actually understanding it pretty well and even enjoying it maybe? :) I'm also taking 2 classes for my program, Foundations of Education, and EL ED 202 (child development), and I'm learning a ton! It's a lot more work than the general classes were, but I'm enjoying these classes WAY more! It actually feels like I'm accomplishing something, you know? I'm not only learning for the sake of learning, but I'm learning for a purpose; I'm learning things that I will need to know for my career.
No comments:
Post a Comment