Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Temple Tuesday

Josh and I decided today that we needed to go to the temple. We drove to the Provo Temple after class today. Baptisms only took us an hour! (Which is a really big deal because the Provo Temple is always busy!) It was a really great thing for both of us. We both needed to be at the temple today. We also decided that we want to try to go every Tuesday after class together, which I also think is a really good idea. :) 

I really cannot express how much Josh and I have learned about each other. I'm so grateful that I have him in my life, even if it is challenging sometimes. We have grown so much closer as a couple since we've been here in Utah. We were just talking about that tonight. After the temple, he took me to the BYU Creamery for dinner. He made the comment that just in the last 3 ish weeks, we've changed so much together. How our relationship is now is not how it was when we first got to BYU, that's for sure. We're completely open with each other; everything about him and me have been discussed and gone over I guess. 
I sure love this man! Can't wait for the many more adventures we're going to have while here at this wonderful University! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment