Monday, October 7, 2013

   I have news...I got engaged this past weekend! :)



  




  After the Saturday afternoon session of Conference, Josh wanted to take pictures by the temple. We met up with Amanda and Bryce, but they left and Josh and I walked up to the pedestal in front of the Salt Lake temple. We waited for our turn to take pictures, asked a lady to take our picture, and Josh told me he loved me. Then got down on one knee, pulled out a ring, and asked me to marry him! :) Oh my goodness! I was totally not expecting this! He told me awhile ago that October was too soon, so I was expecting to get engaged around Christmastime.









                   Of course I said YES! :)








       I am so incredibly happy! We are thinking about May to get married right now. I know, super long engagement, especially for an LDS marriage! Almost 7 months! But this is my day and I can't wait  to start planning (Josh is really excited to start planning too hehe)!

No comments:

Post a Comment