I should learn not to blog when I have rapid emotions running through me, but I just gotta vent. I would talk to my girl Amanda, but she just got engaged!!!!! Woo! So excited for her and Bryce.
Anyways, so she just got engaged so I don't want to lay my feelings on her shoulders right now. President Gordon B. Hinckley said:
"A happy marriage is not so much a matter of romance as it is an anxious concern for the comfort and well-being of one's companion. Marriage, in its truest sense, is a partnership of equals, with neither exercising dominion over the other, but, rather, with each encouraging and assisting the other in whatever responsibilities and aspirations he or she might have. If you will make your first concern the comfort, the well-being, and the happiness of your companion, sublimating any personal concern to that loftier goal, you will be happy, and your marriage will go on through eternity."
I am grateful for prophets like President Hinckley that are inspired by the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment