Ok, I'll jump on the bandwagon with being thankful every day of November! :) However, I don't agree with people who post their "gratefuls" at the beginning of each day. So, I'm going to do it a little different. I am going to wait until the end of each day to think about what I learned to be grateful for that day.
On November 1, I was grateful for my fiance, Josh. He is being extremely patient with me with all of these wedding plans. On Friday, we tried very hard to call the temple to set our date, but found out the temple is closed for maintenance on the date that we wanted and had been planning around. Now our dates are all screwed up because my nephew is getting baptized and my sister is graduating all in the first couple weeks of May. Josh was very patient and held me while I cried out of frustration. Also, I was very homesick on Friday after talking to my mama, so it was nice to have someone that loved me for comfort. :)
November 2, yesterday, I was grateful for Emily Jensen who took our engagement pictures! For an extremely low cost, Josh and I got about an hour and a half's worth of engagements and I can't wait to see them! Her photography is amazing and I know she'll do wonders with our pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment